Saturday, April 21, 2012

How long to drive from Brussels to Luxembourg

I%26#39;m planning a vacation in Europe and will be renting a car. I%26#39;d like to know how long it will take to drive from downtown Brussels to Luxembourg. I plan on leaving Brussels after lunch and wish to know when I%26#39;d make it to Luxembourg. Thanks!




|||



Depends on where in Luxemburg, but it%26#39;s about 2 hrs and 15 min. from Brussels city centre to Luxembourg city (214 km) ; 2 and a half hours to Echternach (242 km).




|||



Please be sure to give yourself an extra hour in case of traffic delays. There are roadworks on the highway and sometimes it can cause jam ups.




|||



As far as I know the roadworks on the E411 (Luxembourg via Namur) and E25 (Luxemburg via Liège) have long been finished. I haven%26#39;t seen any a few weeks ago, anyway.




|||



Thanks Amboseli,





It is good to hear it is finished. Every time I drove up there for over a year the road works were a real problem. I haven%26#39;t been through in the past 6 months but a friend got stuck for hours 2 months ago due to an accident, so I assumed the road works were still adding to the muck up.




|||



Great to know! Thanks!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, August 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment